What if, instead of unemployment, low wages, violence, and instability, our communities had...
- Free, high-quality child care, available to everyone, just like public school?
- Tens of thousands of new jobs in child care created right here in Chicago, each paying a good and livable wage?
Another future is possible...but only if we build the people power we need to win it!
Across Chicago, early childhood educators are joining together to build the people power we need to win the child care system we all deserve: free, high-quality care, guaranteed to everyone and provided by educators who are paid a fair and livable wage.
Together with our union, SEIU Healthcare, we've formed the Chicago Early Educators Association. We're working to change the balance of power in our city and our state, and to secure a brighter future for us all.
Members of our association:
- Work together to build the people power we need to make child care available to everyone and to create tens of thousands of jobs
- Fight for the dignity of our profession, including improvements to wages, benefits, and working conditions for all early childhood educators
- Pay dues to support our organization, and
- Gain access to a wide range of high-quality, member-only benefits.
Join us in taking a stand for the child care system we deserve. We're stronger together. Sign up today!
Bank Account Type
Your account number (usually 10-12 digits) is specific to your personal account. It's the second set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks, just to the right of the bank routing number. You can also find your account number on your monthly statement.
Your ABA Routing Number is a nine-digit code that's based on the U.S. Bank location where your account was opened. It's the first set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks, on the left side.
Membership and Payment Authorization.
Yes! I want to be a member of SEIU Healthcare Illinois & Indiana and the Child Care Fight for $15. I accept all the rights, responsibilities, and benefits of Union membership.
By clicking "Join Now", I authorize the recurring monthly, quarterly, or annual credit card payment to SEIU Healthcare Illinois & Indiana specified above.
While contributions or gifts to SEIU Healthcare Illinois & Indiana are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes, they may be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.